Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Elle provided tips on dealing with acne caused by wearing a face mask.
- The Washington Post looked at how all aspects of shopping are changing due to coronavirus, while InStyle detailed how beauty retailers will adjust.
- The Atlantic pondered what fitness will look like in the future.
- Worth wondered how the pandemic will affect economic equality.
- NPR talked to experts to find out how risky certain summer activities will be, e.g., camping and having small gatherings outdoors.
- PolitiFact explained how to address friends’ and family members’ social media posts that contain coronavirus misinformation.
- The New York Times gave advice on preparing your dog to be home alone again when you go back to work.
In Other News…
- Teen Vogue passed on advice from the human rights organization WITNESS on how to safely and ethically film police misconduct.
- Equality Includes You listed 75 things white people can do for racial justice (article from 2017).
- Refinery29 noted that Sephora has upgraded its Beauty Insider program.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “true stories from the cluelessly quarantined.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!