Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Fast Company looked at the prospect of changing jobs right now.
- Refinery29 advised a reader on how to avoid “doom-shopping.”
- The Washington Post explored missing your work spouse during the pandemic.
- Bloomberg reported that Lasik has surged in popularity recently.
In Other News…
- TODAY talked to Lo & Sons founder Helen Lo about founding her company at age 65.
- Good Housekeeping recommended 13 vegan and cruelty-free beauty brands.
- Above the Law featured a woman who went into labor during the bar exam and finished it in the hospital after giving birth.
- ABC News reported that Princeton agreed to backpay nearly $1M to women professors after gender discrimination allegations.
- Elle looked at how some Black women are finding that leaving the U.S. benefits their mental and physical health.
- Real Simple shared 16 apple cider cocktails for fall.
- Allure rounded up nine great beauty podcasts.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Little Old Lady Comedy: “This Fall Is Stressful, So I’ll Be Living In This Giant Pile Of Leaves.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!