Ooooh: I had a nice time reviewing Nordstrom’s new special section featuring Black-owned businesses and am in love with the big colorful prints from The Oula Company.
According to the designer’s interview with Nordstrom (scroll down — I’m sorry I can’t find a direct link), she was inspired by her mom’s ’60s and ’70s wardrobe, her travels to Africa, and the Black is Beautiful movement.
I love that her line is made in America with a globally-sourced line of vibrant African wax fabric pieces. Love! This particular dress is $325 at Nordstrom; the website has a ton more (including masks with filters for $25).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-18-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 50% off through 2/21! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Talbots – 30% off regular-price tops; 50% off all markdowns; $50 off $175
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles; extra 15% off your $75+ purchase (both end 2/20)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Brooks Brothers – Warehouse sale: up to 70% off (ends 2/19)
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 70% off everything
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 60% off all dresses and jackets; 50% off all tops and sweaters
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off dresses & skirts (ends 2/20)
ALSO: Three of our favorite sweater jackets for the office are on sale, including J.Crew Factory (new colors, $54 and up), Talbots (regular, petite, plus, plus petite sizes, down to $32), and this reader-favorite Macy’s one (down to $13, regular and plus).