For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit strikes me as really fun — I love the deep green, as well as the fact that you can find it in regular, petite and plus sizes at Lafayette 148 New York. I think I’d probably wear the outfit primarily as separates, although I think navy, white, and ivory would go beautifully with it, as would a few accents of purple, pink, red, or even yellow.
Now, let’s discuss the leprechaun in the room: Is it TOO green? How would you de-leprechaun if you were to wear this as a suit? I’m not sure that’s an option here, but I think avoiding gold and black accents could help. (Also, avoid dancing near large pots of gold.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.27.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 48% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off women’s cozy winter favorites
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off all dresses & tops; 40% off everything else
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off